Paternoster – rotary shelf, high storage device.
Device for storage and presentation of various materials.
Goods are placed on shelves (gondolas) or on support rods for materials rolled in bales:
- Up / down control or electronic shelf selection
- Paternoster devices are used in factories, shop halls and warehouses
- Designe for vertical or horizontal storage.
- Height from 2,500 mm to 12,000 mm
- Payload of up to 2 000 kg per support bar and 1 500 kg on the carrier surface of the shelf (gondola)
- Total loading up to 30 t.