EXL – (water)
These water-based washing systems are designed for different industries. Appreciated especially by printing houses, coaters and metal workers, they offer different cleaning solutions, ideal for machine parts from flexo, gravure and offset printing: gravure cylinders, doctor blades, circulation ink tanks, guards and equipment.
All phases of the cycle are managed by a programmable microprocessor, equipped with TOUCH SCREEN digital display, showing the washing cycle data, possible anomalies (errors diagnostic) and periodic recommended maintenance.
Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, and electrically powered with automatic control, these washing units are suitable for cleaning medium to large parts with water and detergent.
In addition to the features of the EL model, these units are also equipped with an automatic lid (moved by pistons), and allow the use of trolley with sliding grids for the loading of parts.
- Suitable to work with aggressive detergents
- Completely made of stainless steel Aisi 304
- Electrically and Pneumatically operated
- Timed cycle
- Panel with Touch Screen and dedicated PLC
- Customizable washing cycles
- Record of operating parameters and visualization of data during the cycle
- Messages for scheduled maintenance
- Alerts notification in case of malfunction
- Powerful electric pump
- Heating of the washing liquid
- Automatic lid opening with pneumatic pistons
- Safety sensor for lid close
- Dedicated emptying pump
- Adjustable and removable pipelines
- Support grid
- Rinsing with automatic liquid-leveling
- Separate rinsing outlet
- Additional pipelines
- Rotating heads for can washing
- Customized support grid
- Oscillating grid
- Trolley with slide-in grid
- Weekly Programmer
Doctor blades – Hollow blades – Ink pans – Flexo and Gravure press parts – Ink circulating tanks – Cans and buckets – Various parts
(L x W x H)
|EXL 2000||1900 x 1000 x 550|
|EXL 2500||2400 x 1000 x 550|